Crude Oil Delivery Floating Tanker Rail Hose Offshore Marine Use
Zebung OCIMF offshore marine hoses are produced according to OCIMF
(Oil Companies International Marine Forum) standards. We specialize
in the manufacturing and supply of marine and oil hoses with single
and double carcass designs for floating hoses and submarine hoses.
We are currently developing double carcass floating hoses, and
double carcass submarine hoses with leak detection devices.
1. These hoses are suitable for transporting crude oil and liquid
petroleum products. They feature a working temperature range from
-20℃ to 82℃, the content of aromatic hydrocarbon in crude oil
should not exceed 50%. Used for oil delivering between tanker and
tanker, tanker and an offshore oilfield, tanker and yard, also used
in submarine oil delivery .
2. Rated working pressure is more than 15 bar, and it can be
customized for 19 bar and 21 bar ratings according to customer
3. The inner layer of the marine hose is designed for a flow rate
of 21m/s. If the flow rate is more than 21m/s, the hose has to be
customized to accommodate the increased load.
4. The length of offshore marine hose is provided with 10.7m and
12.2m, the tanker hose is offered at the length of 9.1m.
5. The length tolerance of the hose is 1% of the standard length,
the permanent elongation should not exceed 0.7%, and the
provisional elongation should not exceed 2.5%.
|Minimum bending radius|
Zebung floating hoses are designed for the transportation of crude
oil and liquid petroleum products between loading and unloading
vessels at offshore moorings systems.
Standards and Specifications
Floating oil and marine hoses are designed and produced in full
accordance to OCIMF standards. These products are also subjected to
manufacturing and testing requirements dictated by ISO 9000:2001
Rated working pressure
The floating hoses will have an RWP of not less than 15 bar. 19 bar
and 21 bar hoses are also available if specified by the customer.
They are suitable for operation at an internal pressure from minus
0.85 bar to the RWP.
The lining of the floating oil hose is made using an elastomer and
fabric suitable for continuous operation at a flow velocity of
Resistance to Temperature, Oil products and Aging
The floating oil hose is suitable for crude oil and liquid
petroleum products from -20℃ to 82℃, and an aromatic hydrocarbon
content not greater than 50% by volume.
For electrically continuous hose, a low resistance connection will
be provide by the copper wire and helix steel wire.
1. Independent foam floating casing to prevent water absorption
2. Outer layer with excellent resistance to abrasion, UV, aging and
3. Easy installation and less maintenance
4. Customized steel flanges are available
1. NBR compound synthetic rubber hose
2. Reinforcement: high tensile strength fabrics with helix steel
3. Independent foam
4. Cover: CR synthetic rubber
5. Ideal working temperature: -25℃ to 82℃
6. Safety factor: 5:1